Hakuaika päättyy 02.01.2022
We are now putting together a team of skilled scaffolders to join several upcoming projects in Oslo.
Work tasks for Scaffolders:
You will be joining a skilled team of scaffolders. The job consists of assembling, and dismantling facade scaffolding in accordance with technical drawings. It is also your job to make that health and safety regulations are maintained on the work site. Your new job will be exciting and challenging, pushing you with the physical demands of a tough job in an experienced and motivated team.
What we offer our Scaffolders?
The work will include long-term and flexible projects in various locations around Oslo, with the ability to influence where you are placed. The work environment is always kept good and safe, allowing you to work at your peak performance.
- Work with flexible and long-term projects
- We offer accommodation: free or 2000 nok/monthly as addition to salary hours.
- Scaffolder and fall security course: We pay this if they have at least 2 years of experience
- Transport in Norway: ou get service car from us - that you can use between home -> work -> home
- Competitive salary and benefits, salary: 240 nok/hour
- Good work environment
- Period: we have work for longtime
- The opportunity to build a strong network in the business
- Traveling: We pay the first flight to Norway
What we are looking for:
- A certificate of apprenticeship in scaffolding is a strong merit.
- Completed scaffolding courses in accordance with §17-4 (§46c, §13)
- Work experience with scaffolding over 9 meters of height
- High physical capacity and endurance
- Good English Communications skills
- Beneficial to also speak Norwegian/Swedish/Danish
- Advantage if you have: B – license driver and D – number.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your application and CV today: email@example.com
You can also contact: Maja Izdebska, on telephone: +47 467 416 58, if you have any questions.
Rotation Possible with people that are vaccinated or have had corona the last 6 moth. Questions regarding rules to get to Norway: https://www.fhi.no/en/op/novel-coronavirus-facts-advice/facts-and-general-advice/entry-quarantine-travel-covid19