We are searching for electricians for production of electrical switchboards/ panel boards in our customer facility in Savonlinna area.
The job consists of manufacturing electrical switchboards for the distribution of electricity in buildings, on the premises of a leading Finnish manufacturer of power distribution systems.
The working schedule is Monday to Friday, from 8.00 to 16.00.
- At least 2 years of experience in the electrical industry, or in the field of installation (connection of electrical wires / cables).
- Work experience and knowledge of the basic components for electrical distribution, for example miniature circuit breakers, residual current devices, contactors, thermal overload relays, rotary switches and fuses.
- Ability to read main electrical diagrams and control schematics.
- Electrical engineering higher education degree.
- Knowledge of English at a conversational level (at leat B1).
- Finnish language skills are an advantage
- Proactive and a can-do work attitude.
We are offering a long-term contract, and work in a clean and nice environment. You will have the chance to improve and develop your skills at the workingplace, so we hope you are open to learn new things and always striving for the evst results. The salary is paid according to TES.
The work starts as soon as the suitable candidates are identified, so don't hesitate to apply to this announcement today!
If you need additional information, please don't hesitate to contact Maria Duca - firstname.lastname@example.org