Are you an experienced investor relations professional who comes to work armed with energy and execution capability? Do you have a track record of building strong relationships with the investor community and supporting a growth company´s management with all the tasks and responsibilities related to investor relations? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and drive the change for a circular future with us?
If so, we are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join Infinited Fiber Company. You will primarily be working from our office in Espoo, Finland, and of course also remotely.
Infinited Fiber Company is a textile tech R&D powerhouse, and we’re ready to disrupt the industry big time. Next on our agenda is setting up a flagship factory in Finland to produce Infinna™ - the circular alternative to cotton we create out of textile waste – for our customers around the globe.
In your role as our Investor Relations Manager your main task is to communicate with our current and new investors as well as the wider investor community and proactively manage investor relationships to increase shareholder value. We expect you to have strong competence in investor relations from the finance, communications, and compliance perspectives. You will report to our CEO.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage and develop the company´s investor relations and investor communications
- Communicate key messages effectively to potential and existing investors
- Prepare investment related presentations and updates
- Create and develop investor web pages and other communication materials
- Prepare periodic and annual reports
- Organize investor events and visits
- Perform financial analysis, market research, and monitor trends and interpret data related to the company that could affect and/or be of interest to shareholders
- Interact with equity research analysts
- Work closely with the Infinited Fiber team and contribute to corporate and internal communication activities
- University level degree in business administration, communications, or related field
- Demonstrated practical experience in investor relations, especially in the fields of finance, communication and/or compliance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Finnish
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and analytical skills with solid understanding of financial reporting requirements
- Strong research and market analysis interpretation skills
- Self-driven working style
- Excellent execution capability in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Flexibility with a high tolerance for uncertainty
- Experience of international working environments is a benefit
What makes us unique? We like to think we’re a little different in our approach. We’ve thought a lot about the values that motivate us. This is how we’d sum ourselves up:
- Rebels with a cause. Our work has meaning – to bring joy and hope back to closets by making textile circularity an everyday reality. We’re a small company with a huge heart, on a mission to change the textile industry for good.
- Born Curious. For us, every day is a chance to learn, question and innovate. We’re a diverse bunch of logical thinkers who thrive on finding solutions, one molecule at a time.
- Unstoppable together. It’s up to us to make a change. So we work as a team, involve and inspire our customers and partners, and get sh**t done. And we have fun doing it, too!
Please submit your application including your salary request and CV no later than 26.9.2021. You can contact Barona Engineering’s Kristiina Vormala (040 837 4019), best available on Thursdays at 1-2 pm.