Vitec Tietomitta is the leading ERP software company for waste management. Our home base is in Espoo, Finland. We have 200 customers in Finland. We have a strong position in market, and we are here to stay. We are looking for extra power to boost our development. Is it you? Do you have experience on modern application development such as .NET, C# and React? Would you be interested in containers and microservices? Would you like to help us taking our monolithic architecture to modern age? Here's a chance to learn by doing! We know our business - we have been here from 80s. But now, we are in the middle of modernization phase. It requires passion and some hard work. It requires tuff choices and vision. It requires automation and outstanding quality. In addition, if you have experience required and you are willing to learn, act now and join us! Join our team to create something to remember!
We are looking for person with
• Experience 1-3 years in C#
• Some experience and understanding of ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework (or other ORM frameworks)
• Knowledge on relational databases and SQL, PostgreSQL (preferred)
We see as a plus if you have
• Experience on Azure DevOps
• Experience on containers, microservices and Kubernetes
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
• Interest for Microsoft technologies, Azure cloud and will to constantly grow, learn and enhancing the skills in this area
• Developing and profiling relation databases preferably Postgres
• Experience interacting with RESTful Web API Service
• Experience of using JIRA or Confluence
• Experience on routing APIs (for example HERE or ESRI)
• Experience on OData
• Fair salary
• Good benefits
• Flexible work environment
• Interesting projects and excellent view to business area
• Possibility to use learning platform to study even more
If you got interested, please drop your CV and a short note about your current availability to our recruitment tool ASAP. Your application will be handled as soon as we get it.
For further information please contact Sr Consultant Arja Martikainen 0407621564 from Tuesday to Thursday between 2 pm and 3 pm.