JELD-WEN, one of the world's leading suppliers of windows and doors in Europe is looking for a Business Analyst to join their TITAN ERP team. You will play a vital part in managing incidents and providing best-in-class solutions to ensure business excellence in our IT and manufacturing operations in JELD-WEN Europe. You will be working from one of our locations in Finland in either Kuopio, Vääksy or Alavus.
The Business Analyst will work closely with cross-functional teams in manufacturing, operations & IT and collaboratively work with diverse European and regional business leaders to deliver on-demand promises and strategic objectives. You will be a member of the TITAN ERP team responsible for resolving incidents and requests to keep the ERP solution operational according to the agreed service level. Managing the service request process while actively finding solutions to incidents and problems are among your key responsibilities. You will be a part of the local program development into a SOX compliance environment on our IT side, and ensure internal IT General Controls comply with standards. The role is a key project resource, as you will observe change management processes and be responsible for managing incidents. You will live by the JELD-WEN values to build businesses ethically and safely, while maintaining an open and honest discussion between both external and internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for the incident and problem management
• Participate actively in solving issues and problems together with the business and the broader recourses involved.
• Global alignment on strategic initiatives and IT governance
• Play a key role in supporting European wide Business Process Change Management (BPCM)
• Own your tasks involved with the incident- change- and applications in scope, including regular reporting on status
• Handle the keep the lights on (KTLO) related tasks such as maintenance of existing ERP system
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Several years of experience from a similar role as a Business Analyst, preferably from a manufacturing environment
• Experience working with ERP solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering or an equivalent vocational qualification
• Procedural programming & analyse (algorithm) knowledge
• Progress coding is beneficial, preferably knowledge of Pascal, Basic, C++, RPG or similar
• Experience with data maintenance and product data setup within a manufacturing environment is an advantage
• Fluency in English and Finnish
Interested? For further information about the position, don't hesitate to contact Julia Räsänen at email@example.com or by phone at +358 44 052 8889.