We are looking for our client a Site Planner to work at Harjavalta. The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found and working starts as soon as possible. Estimated duration of the project is from one to three months. Accommodation near to working site will be arranged if needed.
Main responsibilities of a Site Planner are:
- Leads and facilitates the planning process and compiles basis of schedule
- Sets up the project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting independently
- Calculates the project progress and forecasts the future
- Communicates the schedule status and provides the analysis to project management
- Updates the schedule for future works when necessary
- Actively engages with Project Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Degree in Engineering or similar education
- Experience in project management, control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations)
- Ability to identify bottle necks of the project and ability to advise the project team
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude, hands-on mentality and desire to further develop
- Ability to work independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with all departments in all locations
- Knowledge of scheduling tools is mandatory for this position (Primavera P6)
- Fluent/excellent in English
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
If you got interested, please apply for the position via the link and attach your CV.
For further information, please contact Teemu Runsas, +358 40 836 8895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.