Hakuaika päättyy 18.08.2021
Are you an experienced tube welder interested in a new work opportunity? Then our job offer might be exactly what you are looking for. Our client in the Oulu area is searching for a welder to join its team.
We are searching for a tube welder to work on the construction site of Pyhäjoki nuclear power plant. Your main task will include welding tubes with high precision. You need to be agile and to have good knowledge of using hand tools. The working time is a minimum of 40 hours/ week, with the possibility of extended working hours – up to 50 hours/ week, from Monday to Saturday. The work will start as soon as the right candidate is found.
We are looking for long-term employees. After the first fixed 6 months contract, we continue with a permanent employment agreement.
For this position, we expect you to have:
- At least 2 years experience with tube welding
- Valid welding certificate for methods 141 or 111 (process tubes)
- Hot works certificate (needs to be done before work starts)
- Occupational safety card (needs to be done before work starts)
- Good English or Finnish knowledge (B2 at least)
- Ability to work independently and precisely
- Long term employment
- Competitive salary payment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Accommodation and transportation to work is provided
- Stable and good working environment
To apply for this opportunity, please send us your application as soon as possible. Due to the covid-19 situation, we are currently conducting all interviews safely and easily as video or phone interviews.
For more information about the job, please contact Maria Duca on email@example.com