Hakuaika päättyy 07.08.2021
Are you passionate about the automotive industry and know everything about how a car works? Have you spent the last few years in a car workshop, fixing or painting car/ truck bodies? Would you like to accelerate your knowledge with us?
Our client in the Vantaa area is offering an interesting position where you will be involved in the maintenance and repair of heavy transport equipment - truck trailers body. This means you will be working with fiberglass, repairing and doing various modifications on truck bodies, painting heavy vehicle parts and components. You will be exposed to grinding dust and paint fumes, but you already know to cope with this!
The job requires availability for a 2 shift working system, as the workshop is open from 06:00 to 22:00. Overtime possibility is also in place if you're interested in this option.
We hope you can join this race with us from the begging of August.
All along the way, we are happy to guarantee you:
- long-term employment
- competitive salary
- possibility to develop and grow inside the company </ font>
- good working environment, with modern facilities and good ventilation
- all the necessary personal safety equipment
Tell us more about yourself, if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in fixing or painting truck / car bodies
- worked in a metal workshop (is an advantage)
- speak English on a communicative level
- know Finnish (this adds extra credits to your application)
- are open to doing both - painting and fixing tasks
- think you are the right fit for this job
If this job description drew your attention, don't hesitate to apply asap! We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.
For more information about the job, please contact Maria Duca at firstname.lastname@example.org