Hakuaika päättyy 03.10.2021
Are you interested in helping Finnish NGOs modernize digitally by developing user friendly solutions in a relaxed atmosphere with a professional team? How does long-term development work with your own product sound like, in an environment where you can extensively develop your skills, influence technical solutions and where your work will have a tangible impact?
As part of our team, you will be helping associations and sport clubs in Finland to digitalize their operations by developing user-friendly software. Avoine employs 20+ dedicated professionals, and you will be part of a 7-person team focused on Yhdistysavain.
What does a software developer do at Vitec Avoine?
You will be developing the Yhdistysavain product (www.yhdistysavain.fi), a high-quality SaaS software used by over 5000 user organizations in Finland. Yhdistysavain offers CMS, membership management and invoicing functionality.
Your role can be fine-tuned according to your strengths, and you will be developing both new and existing functionality in the product. Visual UI skills are not at the core of this role, but they are still valued.
Through your work you will be supporting organizations that are working for a more sustainable and healthy society. We are investing in our product continuously and we want our customers to trust us today and tomorrow.
If you are interested in working as part of a capable team that takes cares of their customers and product in the long-term, see below how great a fit this is for you.
Who are we looking for?
- Working experience with modern web technologies, such as React, Vue.js or Angular.
- You are familiar with the key technologies we are using (Node.js, TypeScript, Vue.js, Python).
- You are fluent in Finnish or English.
- You might have experience in DevOps.
- You live in Finland, and you can work at Tampere office 1-4 days per month. Or if you prefer you can work fully at our Tampere office. In other words, there is lot of flexibility for remote working.
- You are curious and capable of working independently as part of a small team
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to influence the ways of working and the direction of the product.
- A warm and relaxed, but professional community.
- Opportunity to develop a quality product long-term.
- Opportunity to choose your equipment (Mac / Windows).
- Family-friendly employer with flexible working hours and remote work option.
- Well-being at work is a priority for us, which is also reflected in our employment benefits.
- Good location and modern office (we have a brand-new office at the heart of Tampere with a community of 60 Vitec employees)
- Possibility to learn and develop new skills continuously.
If you got interested, please drop your CV and a short note about your current availability to our recruitment tool ASAP. Your application will be handled as soon as we get it.
For further information please contact Barona IT’s Visa Varpenius by phone at 044 052 6429 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.