Hakuaika päättyy 20.06.2021
Danfoss is looking for a positive-minded Customer Service Representative (temporary job until the end of 2021) to join our successful Customer Service team in Helsinki area, Finland. You will primarily support the Finnish and Baltic customers.
At Danfoss we offer solutions that allows the world to use resources in smarter ways. We are “Engineering Tomorrow”. We now have an opportunity for you to help us create the next chapter! If you want to join a global, industry leading, environmentally focused company we may now have the perfect step for you in your career. We are more than 28.000 dedicated colleagues present in more than 100 countries across all continents. We offer market competitive salary and benefits.
If you take the challenge as our new Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience and ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met in line with targets. By providing best-in-class service to our customers you will play a key role in the success of Danfoss. Furthermore, your day to day responsibilities will be to:
- Handle inbound and outbound emails and calls in relation to Danfoss products and services.
- Cooperate with other teams and functions, such as Sales, Logistics etc. to ensure customer queries are handled timely.
- Process returns in line with the agreed return policy.
- Handle the order intake as well as the administrative tasks belonging to this process.
- Keep a close dialogue with customers over phone or email to understand their needs and expectations.
- Handle invoicing and credits accurate and timely.
- Collaborate internally with different stakeholders to ensure that we are delivering within agreed targets.
- Actively promote E-commerce solutions.
- Be proactive and conduct analysis of forecasts, trends in orders etc. to ensure we are staying ahead of our customers’ needs.
- Follow company guidelines and stay compliant.
- Deliver on agreed KPI’s.
Background & Skills
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have 3+ years of experience from working in a customer service or sales support role. Fluency in Finnish and English is mandatory, both in written and spoken. Knowledge of working with digital tools and application like SAP and Salesforce is desirable. We expect you to take ownership of your performance and contribute to a positive work environment in the team and at the office. Also, if you are interested in Technology, it’s a win-win!
On a more personal level, you are service minded with a commercial approach, have excellent communication skills and genuinely appreciate the interaction with other people. You can take on multiple tasks and have experience of working well under pressure. You have a sense of urgency while you understand the value of deliver excellence in the details. You seek opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce waste in our processes. You are a good team player as well as an individual contributor and you have a can-do attitude.
Interested and excited? Please apply quickly via the link as soon as possible! The job is filled as soon as a suitable person is found. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call HR Consultant Sakran Nuojua, +358 505716584.