Are you goal-oriented and service minded? Do you have experience in business, want to solve problems, challenge processes, and aim high? We have a job for you!
We are looking in co-operation with our client a Specialist to work at Nets office in Helsinki. He/She will be a part of dynamic back-office team that performs with high quality and efficiency. This is a permanent rental employment position and begins in August.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Tasks to onboard new acquiring Finnish or Swedish merchants by complying with compliance including AML and risk policy and other instructions
- Changes to the existing agreements
- Responsibility to improve the processes and update or create new working instructions for the specific work task group
- The continuous process development of key processes i.e. acquiring onboarding together with internal stakeholders
- Participation to projects and other small development tasks process optimization
- Weekly Lean Performance board meetings
Preferred background and qualifications
- Suitable educational background (e.g. BBA degree)
- Relevant working experience, knowledge of the business area ie. Financial is a great benefit
- Good co-operations skills with different stakeholders: internal and external
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish or Swedish and English are required (both written and spoken).
Extra points if you are:
- Solution-oriented problem solver
- Customer focused and customer service minded
- Ready to challenge current processes and aim for high quality
- Flexible and positive
- Proactive in your ways of organizing your work and able to priorities when needed
- Excellent communicator and co-operator and a genuine team-player
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks in Nordic environment
- Support of the team for your work
- Opportunity to use your specialist skills and expertise on the job
Please submit your application and CV with a salary request to our recruiting system by clicking the APPLY. You can apply for this job in English or in Finnish.
Barona’s consultants are constantly going through new applications and the candidates with the most compatible profiles will be invited to the next step of the recruitment process already during the application period.