Hakuaika päättyy 23.06.2021
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
UPM IT Business Services has the end-to-end service ownership and global delivery accountability for the business services delivered by IT.
We are looking for IT Architect
for a permanent position in UPM Pulp which is part UPM Biorefining business area.
Greetings from your future manager
“As IT Architect for Pulp you will drive the digitalization forward within UPM Pulp IT Service area and design and lead implementations of next generation IT solutions in your application area. The position requires wide understanding of IT system architectures and leadership skills in the context of driving technical direction. The role will involve working with multiple IT vendors and partners, design and implementation of solutions in a complex environment.” Antti Vehkala, Senior Service and Team Manager
What you’ll do
• You will have responsibility for the development of Pulp Logistics area applications, platform and integration architecture, focusing on SAP TM and EWM
• You will proactively drive the design and development in your application area and ensure the quality, user experience and cost efficiency of development items
• You will support UPM Pulp Business to succeed in developing and digitalization in your responsibility areas
• You will be having ownership of technical landscape and provide direction in landscape development
• You will consult and support business with the requirements and test scenario definition
• You will create and verify application(s) functional and technical documentation in co-operation with BUILD partners
• You will lead and manage external BUILD development including BUILD handover to production RUN
• You will contribute to various business demands and project initiatives in Pulp Business area
• You will support for IT Service documentation maintenance including up-to-date CMDB information
• You will maintain application lifecycle roadmap from technology and application platform point of view
• You will be responsible for the security and compliance aspects related to the application components
Who you are
• The ideal candidate has wide scope expertise of business processes, solutions and integration in SAP Logistics solutions
• You have experience in SAP TM and preferrable also in SAP EWM and good understanding of different integration possibilities within complicated SAP environment
• You have good understanding of SAP S4/HANA and SAP Fiori technologies
• You are familiar with Cloud services and you want to closely follow latest technology trends
• You have strong sense of personal ownership and accountability in your work
• You are committed to self-development and are not afraid to step outside your comfort zone
• You have right customer service attitude and proven track record on being able to deliver solutions.
• You can understand and model complex design scenarios and capability to transfer business requirements to value bringing solutions
• You are familiar with IT Service Management (ITIL) processes and capable to act accordingly.
• You have university degree or equivalent and minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Fluent written and spoken English is required, other languages are an asset
This is what we offer for you
• Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
• Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
• Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
• Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The location is Helsinki or Tampere.
For further information, please contact Barona IT Recruiter Lassi Jyrinsalo
Tel. +358 40 762 8992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application by 23.06.2021