Hakuaika päättyy 24.06.2021
We are looking for a Google Cloud Architect to join Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) in Finland. GCP Architect will be responsible for serving clients within Accenture team engagements for design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques. You should have minimum of two (2) years work experience on cloud solutions architecture, transformation projects and a cloud certification.
About the role
Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) helps customers transform and modernize their business through the use of Google’s technologies and offerings including global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. You will be an integral member in our entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, helping to shape the future of businesses of all sizes use Google technology to connect with key stakeholders across all levels.
- Serve as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) architect to clients within Accenture team engagements for design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques
- Hands-on deployment of enterprise servers, network infrastructure, boundary protection, and cloud architectures using Infrastructure-as-Code
- Design and develop infrastructure for large scale migration efforts to GCP.
- Be part of agile project team for implementing Google technologies for client engagements
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum 1 Cloud Certification (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Minimum 2 years of cloud experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in enterprise transformation projects
- Hands-on Cloud Solutioning, Engineering, Migration, Operations Experience
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at master’s level
- Fluent in English
- Professional Certifications in GCP
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Networking and Security Expertise
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Send us your CV and application as soon as possible. Please note that applications are browsed during the application period. Application process is managed by Barona IT. Want to hear more: Reach out to Marja Aho, email@example.com, 044-0220085.