Hakuaika päättyy 24.06.2021
We are looking for a Google Cloud Data Engineer to join Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) in Finland. GCP Data Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing enterprise data solutions on GCP cloud integrating native GCP services and 3rd party data technologies. You should have minimum of two (2) years work experience on design and development of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms on GCP.
About the role
The Google Cloud Data Architect will be responsible for designing and developing enterprise data solutions on GCP cloud integrating native GCP services and 3rd party data technologies. A solid experience and understanding of considerations for design and development of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms on GCP is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to design right solutions with appropriate combination of GCP and 3rd party technologies for deploying on GCP cloud.
You will always be learning in this role through:
On the job learning: opportunity to be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve client’s largest and most complex challenges, powered by the latest Google technologies and industry’s best practices such event-driven architectures and domain driven design. Collaborate on internal assets and contribute to open source community projects.
Being part of Accenture Google Business Group’s close-knit, vibrant community; client teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging Google technologies sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. Opportunity to learn and work with Accenture’s certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
- Design pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Work with business and data team to efficiently use Google Cloud platform to analyze data, build data models on Big query, big table
- Develop data architectures and data migration to cloud strategy
- Work with business SME to perform source system data analysis, data mappings and build data inventory
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling
- Implement methods for devops automation of all parts of the build data pipelines to deploy from development to production
- Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
Who we are looking for?
- Active Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification or Active Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Several years of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, Hive, Databrick, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam/ composer, Big Table, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud storage Cloud Functions & Github.
- Several years of experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at master’s level
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Data migration experience from legacy systems including Hadoop, Exadata, Oracle Teradata, or Netezza
- Experience with Data lake, data warehouse ETL build and design
- Several years of designing and building production data pipelines from data ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Cloud Native GCP, Java, Python, Scala, SQL etc.
- Several years of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on GCP cloud
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Send us your CV and application as soon as possible. Please note that applications are browsed during the application period. Application process is managed by Barona IT. Want to hear more: Reach out to Marja Aho, email@example.com, 044-0220085.