Be yourself, have an effect to the future. Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level? At Accenture work days are never the same and that is what employees enjoy! This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy & Consulting – in an international organization. You get to work with talented and supportive colleagues and nurture your professional development in an environment that values diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Management Strategy Consulting Lead to the Accenture Strategy & Consulting unit to drive consulting business in key Consumer Goods, Industrial Equipment and Retail accounts in Finland. You should have 5-10 years experience of working in these segments ideally in Logistics and Planning consulting and ideally operational experience of SCM in the customer side.
Drive client value creation
- Deliver functional consulting & strategy consulting
- Execute strategy assessments, new operating models etc.
- Drive client SCM strategy with a holistic approach on all Accenture offerings, including technology.
Build and nourish long-standing, trust-based relationships
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client senior leadership through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
- Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
Grow the business/account
- Drive consultancy sales, revenue and profitability
- Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
- Delivery ownership and excellence on selected engagements
Who are we looking for:
- Passion and drive to sell and lead Supply Chain Management Consulting projects in Finnish key accounts in Consumer Goods, Industrial Equipment and Retail segment
- 5-10 years experience in SCM (ideally Logistics and Planning) strategy consulting, sales and senior account management.
- Analytical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Great leadership and communication skills in Finnish and English.
- Existing networks within Consumer Goods, Industrial Equipment and Retail segment clients senior leadership
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to absorb customer business needs and solve problems
What we offer to you
- Excellent opportunity to lead and grow a team of talented consultants.
- Excellent career growth opportunities in a truly global corporation.
- Personal career coach
- Colleagues that support your growth and value teamwork
- Excellent benefits, health care and great working culture that nourishes work & life balance
- Active support in wellbeing. Accenture has received “Great Place to Work” award.
Interested? Send us your CV and application latest by 7th June. Please note that applications are browsed during the application period. Application process is managed by Barona IT. Want to hear more: Reach out to Marja Aho, email@example.com, 044-0220085.