Developer – how about a backstage pass to the music industry? Would you like to influence how people play music? Musopia’s team is developing a unique and truly global concept to ease the early steps of learning to play a musical instrument. We are looking for a skilled developer(s) to join our core development team. Depending on your own strengths and interests you will contribute to actual development as well as influence on user interface in our e-learning applications. You will get to work with a modern data stack, technologies, and analytical methods. Is this music to your ears - would you like to hear more?
We are looking for:
• Recent hands-on skills with native mobile app development, preferably apps published on App Stores (iOS, Android or Unity)
• OOP knowledge and understanding of software design patterns.
• Ability to quickly get on board with Unity and C# development
• Experience working with 3rd party services integration and vendors is a plus.
Nice to have:
• graphic and algorithm knowledge or experience.
• UI development experience.
• Capability to work independently and efficiently.
• Understanding of software development process models
• Interest in UX/UI design, audio programming or analytics
• Suitable university degree and/or proven work experience
• A passion to work with music and a bit of rock attitude.
• Fluent English
Now we are working with e.g., Unity and Node.js, but value diversity and your desire to learn beyond specific technologies. Please surprise us. We are primarily working full-time, but our projects allow remote work and flexible hours depending on the project phase. Our office is located a couple of steps from Kamppi centre and Hietsu beach!
Come work with us and create awesome gamified music e-learning apps from start to finish. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. When you join Musopia, please note that playing some musical instrument is not mandatory but there is a fair chance to learn, and you will even get paid for it!
Here is your chance to be part of the modern music industry and win-win partnerships! To apply, please submit your application on-line ASAP. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564.
Wanna hear something straight ahead? Please listen a podcast about us: https://bitinsider.fi/musopia/