We are looking for two Document Coordinators to work for our client on the field of industrial cleantech. Our client supplies systems for water treatment, waste treatment and corrosion protection. The contract will be fixed-term bound to duration of the project. Estimated duration of the project is at least till the end of August but possibly to the end of year 2021.
As a Document Coordinator you will be a part of a project team where project folders and data are checked and revised. The data consists of technical documentary about pipelines and electrical solutions.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Reading technical documentary (e.g. PI-diagrams, circuit diagrams, exploded-view drawings) and revising them according to the instructions
- Processing data masses and looking for essential variates
We expect you to
- Have a basic comprehension of principles of electricity and pipelines
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience from processing masses of data
- Fluent English
Finnish and experience from Jira & Trello software are beneficial.
Suitable applicant may be e.g. graduated engineer who has some working experience or a student who is close to the graduation.
More information from Jarna Lehtola, Barona Engineering, +358503131449, best reached on Tuesdays at 2-3pm.