Hakuaika päättyy 19.05.2021
We are looking for a Test and Design Engineer to join our client, Meka Pro Oy’s team. We offer a versatile role in a continuously developing Finnish family business that operates in the international market including the Nordic & Baltic countries, Russia and Europe. You will be working among mechanical designs, enhancing and developing them in various dimensions. The position is permanent, full-time and you will be stationed in Oulu.
You feel at home in a testing environment. You are experienced in various testing methods and know your way around processes. Addressing technical risks of products is familiar to you. You hold your own in a team and strive to work together towards a common goal.
- Perform, lead and manage mechanical and electrical tests
- Develop test methods and processes
- Create and maintain test documentation, e.g. test instructions and test reports
- Develop and enhance mechanical design of products; 3D and 2D
- Provide technical support to product managers, sales, marketing, sourcing and production
- Mechanical engineering in projects
- Follow current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Assess and address technical risks of products
- Answer product related inquiries
- Maintain and support Autodesk Revit database
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or metallurgy
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering basics, incl. software (i.e. SolidWorks and Autodesk), relevant standards, materials and manufacturing
- Knowledge in relevant tests, both mechanical and electrical
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage
- Understanding of project working
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent Verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English. Additional languages are appreciated: Russian and/or Swedish.
Want to know more?
This recruitment is managed by Barona Teollisuus Oy. Send us your application, CV and portfolio. We will start interviewing potential candidates already during the application period. The work starts as soon as possible.