We are looking for a Solutions Developer to support our business in all ViskoTeepak operating locations. In this role, you get to work in a hybrid role by combining solution development, system architecture planning and problem solving.
You will be joining our international Global IT team and reporting directly to the global IT Director of the group.
Your main responsibilities
- Support daily operations and development of ERP and related systems
- Translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Supporting the development of the existing code base and the designing of new software tools and components.
- Prioritize ongoing development items and demands together with business units and create roadmaps for solutions.
- Act as a project manager in implementation projects and rollouts.
- Continuously seek opportunities to develop ViskoTeepak's solution landscape to support business in its strategic targets.
What we expect
- You have a solid background in .NET software development and SQL knowledge.
- You should have a good understanding of different IT technologies and databases.
- You have been working at least 5 years in a similar position(s). Experience of working in a manufacturing business is a benefit.
- Prior knowledge of the following areas is beneficial but not required: ERP systems (especially Infor M3), BI-tools (Tableau), Plant automation systems and experience in integration platforms.
- You are willing to travel occasionally to other sites.
- Fluent English and Finnish/Swedish, other languages seen as an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communications skill
- Development and solution-oriented team player with analytical skills and hands-on attitude
The location for this position is our plant in Hanko.
What we offer you
A great opportunity to dive into the casing industry, an interesting and challenging job in our Hanko plant. We're one of the world’s leading international manufacturers of cellulose, fibrous and plastic sausage casings for the food industry. With our six production and conversion plants together with five sales offices around the world, we employ approximately 1,100 people. Our mission is #MakingFoodMoreAccessible, our values are trust, ambition and fun.