We seek an Exercise Physiologist to research and develop new heartbeat analytics features for wearables delivered to global consumers.
We offer engaging and flexible work in international product development. Our multi-disciplinary team investigates, develops, and validates solutions for global consumer use. You would be working in close collaboration with user experience and data-analytics/algorithm teams in your position.
• Develop new heartbeat analytics features.
• Scientific literature reviews, communicating and documenting findings and conclusions.
• Design data collection campaigns and different types of analysis for algorithm development and validation.
• Document and share research and analysis results and key findings.
• Feature specification documentation.
Skills and requirements for success in this role:
• A strong understanding of human physiology is mandatory – particularly in the sport and well-being context.
• Good logical and mathematical thinking, you are comfortable with numbers and have strong problem-solving skills (and enjoy cracking complex problems!).
• Fluent oral and written English skills (native or equivalent level)
• Excellent teamwork skills.
We also appreciate experience and knowledge in heart rate and heart rate variability and coaching experience.
• The opportunity to participate in international product development projects
• A friendly and supportive work environment
• The opportunity to build your expertise in cutting-edge technology
• An engaging and flexible work environment and good employment benefits (insurance, employee benefits to encourage physical activity, flexible organization, and comprehensive occupational health care
• Opportunity to work remotely
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona IT. Leave your CV and application along with salary request. For further information, please contact Barona IT's Recruiter Julia Räsänen (email@example.com).
Apply now! We start reading the applications as soon as we get them. All applications are treated with confidentiality.