We are now looking for a Team Leader to AXA Partners' Nordic Service Centre. The position is permanent and based in Helsinki, Finland.
As a Team Leader, your key responsibility is leading and motivating your team to provide first class service to all customers and key stakeholders. In collaboration with operations manager and training department, you will coach and develop all team members in line with business objectives, departmental goals and individual development plans to maximise their potential. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day performance as well as identifying training needs and implementing appropriate learning solutions. In addition, you will identify and support process improvement using quality controls.
You are the perfect match for us when you have:
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree (e.g. BA Degree) or/and appropriate operational experience within customer service sector
• Track record in leading people and performance metrics
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to create and maintain positive employee relations
• Experience of working with challenging business deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Danish, fluency in second Nordic language is considered as an asset
• Good IT skills - MS Office skills and experience in the use of learning management systems
We offer you the opportunity to work on interesting and versatile tasks in a company that's a global leader in financial protection. We also offer e.g., lunch and culture benefit, possibility to work remotely, bonus plan, health and wellness activities, and LinkedIn e-Learning opportunities, just to mention a few.
Interested? Please submit your online application by 11.4.2021 including your CV and salary request. Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find the perfect match.
The recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Barona. For more information about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Sini Jonk, firstname.lastname@example.org