We are seeking a User Experience Researcher to support our user experience development in quantitative research, statistical analyses of data and improving our documentation.
We offer engaging and flexible work in international product development. Our multi-disciplinary team investigates, develops, and validates solutions for global consumer use. You will participate in quantitative research, creative storytelling, and technical documentation - and you will also be involved in designing and implementing new product concepts based on research findings.
- Quantitative research and statistical analyses of multivariate data
- Research end-user needs in collaboration with our other researchers and experts
- Documenting and communicating research data and validation results in English
- Monitoring and reporting customer feedback
Skills and requirements for success in this role
- Work-experience in quantitative research and creating statistical analyses
- Fluent oral and written English skills (native or equivalent level)
- Excellent teamwork skills
We also appreciate Experience in end-user testing (interviews, moderating focus-groups).
- The opportunity to participate in international product development projects
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to build your expertise in cutting-edge technology
- An engaging and flexible work environment and good employment benefits (insurance, employee benefits to encourage physical activity, flexible organization, and comprehensive occupational health care
- Opportunity to work remotely
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona IT. Leave your CV and application along with salary request. For further information, please contact Barona IT´s Senior Recruiter Tomi Niskanen (email@example.com)
Apply now! We start reading the applications as soon as we get them. All applications are treated with confidentiality.