Hakuaika päättyy 30.04.2021
We are looking for energetic and committeed food processing workers for Naapurin Maalaiskana Oy. The philosophy of the Naapurin Maalaiskana Oy is ,that we want to do things always better and produce local chicken products in all respects more sustainably and with better quality. This means, for example, that Naapurin Maalaiskana pay a lot of attention to what chickens eat and how they live.
We are looking for more than 5 new employees for production line work in cutting and packing department for fixed-term employment. If you feel that you want to be part of the best chicken production you need to know the following and fill the recipe/ criterias.
Work tasks requires good physical condition and a precise way of working. The work is 2-shift work from Monday to Friday. The working environment is in cool conditions (+4 degrees). Workplace is located in Lieto, approximately 25 minutes by car from Turku.
We consider previous work experience from line work/ shift work/ work in cool conditions as an advantage. The working time is 40 hours per week, and you will get paid according to the collective agreement for the Food Industry.
There are fixed periods of work, starting in May- July/ 2021. Later on there can also the possibility for permanent agreements.
For this job, you need:
- Fluent English or / and Finnish language skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Good physical condition
- Self-initiative and positive attitude
- Ability for shift work
- Ability and willingness to work in cool conditions (+4 degrees)
- Hygiene passport (Finnish requirements)
- A salmonella sample analyzed in a laboratory (arranged by the employer before work starts)
- Experience in the food or other process industrial line work is an advantage (not mandatory)
- Own car and driver´s license is essential as the public transportation is not serving production shift times
If you are excited about this opportunity, we hope you will send your application as soon as possible as we are starting the recruitment process right now. In your application, tell us about yourself, your previous work experience and why you should be chosen for the position. Please attach employment and study certificates to your application.
Due to the current situation (Covid-19), all interviews are performed safely and easily as video interviews through our RecRight Live tool which is easy and hassle-free for you!