We are looking for an Integrations and Software Engineer skilled in Embedded Systems to join us in our Tallinn office. Based on your work experience you know that delivering customer value is more than writing code and committing it to version control. You are ready to learn and help improve our way of working, along with our technologies. As a professional you can recognize the value of quality, maintainability, iterative improvements, and embrace test automation and continuous integration. You strive to get things done, and you do not consider your work done until it is running in production. Smooth and engaging teamwork are important to you as well.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on replacing legacy systems with new solutions
- Chance to contribute greatly to technology choices
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
What skills are needed?
We would like you to have at least 4 years of working experience with some of the following:
- Embedded computing (u-boot, Linux)
- Software development in Python (experience in Java, C or Rust is a bonus)
- API design and data processing with technologies such as HTTP/ REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, YAML
- Version control (Git, GitHub)
- Computer networking (TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast)
- Creating diagrams and writing structured documentation
We highly value experience with some of these:
- Basic digital electronics and PCB design
- Databases (RDBMS, Key-Value)
- Experience with AWS / Cloud
- We have flexible working time.
- We offer work equipment of your choice, excellent working conditions, lunch coupons, sports benefits, occupational healthcare with extra insurance, company-paid massage and more.
Interested? Submit your application including on-line by March 28th, 2021. All communication and applications will be treated confidentially. For more information, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi or call +358 40 7621564 Tue-Thu between 2 and 3 pm.