We are now looking for a Refinery Process Development Manager, whose task is to scale up the manufacturing processes, carry out unit process testing with equipment suppliers and coordinate plant design work with engineering partners. In other words, you will be part of our Ventures-team being in charge of the process development topics.
Position is permanent and a part of the Vapo Refinery –program, where target is resource and energy efficient refining of organic wetland biomass and other renewable raw materials into several high-value-added products.
• At least a M.Sc. level degree in process engineering
• Previous experience in process engineering
• Willingness to travel when needed and work together with our international customers, equipment suppliers and other stakeholders
• The ability to carry out wide process development scopes according to our project processes
• Ability to independent work, good self-leadership and sharing of information with colleagues
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
It is also beneficial to
• Have theoretical and practical know-how in organic chemistry, process balance calculations, and design of flow-charts
• Understand about feasible manufacturing processes, value engineering and process integration, understanding of new product development complexity.
We offer you
• An interesting role in a very future-oriented working environment
• Innovative and inspiring colleagues
• Compensation corresponding to work requirements and harmonized Vapo Group employee benefits
• Office in Vantaa or Jyväskylä.
Vapo Ventures develops and commercializes Vapo’s new businesses. Our aim is to open undiscovered ways to utilize company’s know-how and vast raw material resources. From these basis we create customer focused, sustainable and feasible new businesses.
For more information regarding the position contact Recruitment Manager, Barona Engineering, Kristiina Vormala, 040 837 4019.