We are now looking for several technical Delivery Leads for our customer TietoEVRY to join their new service desk unit in Vaasa. Are you interested in providing technical supervision and working closely with customer teams? If you also have previous experience from technical support tasks and are eager to join one of the leading international IT companies, this might be your new position!
As Delivery Lead you will have an operational responsibility of providing technical supervision for your service desk team members. You work closely with internal teams and you understand team strengths and have an ability to coach and develop others. You supervise and follow service desk operations daily, and your goal is to make sure that you can together meet the set targets and overcome challenges.
In your day-to-day work you will work closely with Customer teams, and you know well the customer contracts. You are responsible for assigned customer delivery with focus on meeting customer expectations regarding quality of provided services, and you are regularly following KPI’s and SLA’s. You will also discover new alternative solutions when forecasting upcoming customer changes and anticipating customer needs.
In your role you will work closely with other Delivery Leads, Line Managers and other internal colleagues. You supervise, set direction, and resolve problems within your team and provide feedback to Line Management on employee performance. You will also set new goals together with the management team and come up with strategic plans in how to exceed the goals. You are responsible for production results within your designated team, so you will monitor and follow closely the achievement of targets. You will also work closely with possible customer feedback and escalations to ensure a good service level.
The ideal candidate has a few years of technical background and good understanding of ITSM tools. You have previously worked e.g. as a technical support specialist, and are now eager to take the next step further in a technical supervision role. You also enjoy coaching and helping other people in your team and have good social skills. You are not afraid to set direction and take responsibility. You have a proactive mindset, and occasionally you are ready to consider out of the box solutions for overcoming challenges and setting new ways of working.
Some skills we are looking for:
- Understanding of ITIL guidance and ITSM environment
- Previous working experience in Service Desk and/or IT service management (ITSM)
- Good understanding of customer business domain and customer contracts
- Result-oriented mindset to complete the work in a structured way and within defined deadlines
- Good communication skills and the ability to create relations with different internal stakeholders
- Fluent Finnish or Swedish language skills
- Fluent English language skills
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to join a new organization unit in an international well-known IT company
- An opportunity to deep-dive into a diverse role within IT
- Great colleagues to support you in exceeding the goals together
- An organization where you can develop yourself professionally
- Competitive salary
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity for you? If yes, please let us know about yourself!
The recruitment process is conducted in cooperation with Barona IT. This position is full-time and permanent, and your employer will be TietoEVRY. The selected person will be commissioned to undergo a security clearance.
For further information, please contact Barona IT´s recruitment consultant Sofia Heikkilä (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Apply now! We start reading the applications as soon as we get them. All applications are treated with confidentiality.