K IT is looking for an experienced BI Developer/Data Engineer to work with K Group’s business intelligence solutions as part of an energetic, change-driven crew. You will implement data layers and Qlik applications that are part of our roadmap to help our Building and Technical Trade (BTT) division to lead with data. We have already implemented state-of-art data warehouses with SAP BW technology, and we have Business Objects reporting in production. The Qlik Sense dashboards will complete our stack of data services. This job role is new and the last line between data team and business units so that the business units will get the required data in the right form for their usage.
What we expect from you:
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience with Qlik ETL Development. Experience of QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI or similar are good additions but not required.
- Hands-on experience in data pipeline, data modeling, data layering, QDF, data transformation, optimization scripts etc.
- Good understanding of ETL and BI, DW and software development technologies and SQL.
- The prominent data warehousing technology you would be working with is SAP BW, so any experience and understanding of working with that is valuable.
- Experience from IT development and agile development processes will be an asset.
- Fluent written and spoken English language, fluency in Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian is considered an asset.
- Willingness to learn, seek for advice, and communicate efficiently with various stake holders.
- A degree in computer science, information management or other relevant subject/working experience is a plus.
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work in K Group, a developing and leading retailer in northern Europe.
- Opportunity to work with a huge amount of data by refining and transforming it to next level that it would meet the needs of our analysis team for overall business improvement. Our tool is Qlik Sense, which is a well-received tool in K Group.
- Possibility to focus and specialize and grow as a valued BI developer.
- The support of many skilled professionals, both in-house and our partners.
- You will be working in one of the most modern workspaces in Finland, K Campus in Kalasatama, Helsinki.
K Group supports also co-located work model, and remote work is encouraged as a complimentary mode of work. Safety of our employees is our priority, so we follow the COVID-19 situation actively and safety measures are updated constantly.
K Group is a strong and responsible operator in eight countries, and we are constantly transforming and evolving. At K Group, you can build a career alongside top European trading sector professionals. We offer you interesting challenges and new perspectives every day. We take care of each other, our customers, the society, and the environment.
For further information, please get in touch with Arja Martikainen 0407621564.