Hakuaika päättyy 31.03.2021
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to strengthen PerkinElmer's software development team. In this role you will have the chance to be part of an international multi-site project team building the next generation screening platform software. To be successful in the role you will need to be self-driven and have a strong sense of ownership in addition to a solid suitable technical background.
In the software architect role, your responsibilities will cover software cloud architecture design (SaaS). You will assess technological options to meet business needs as well as providing the development team with direction.
Your responsibilities will also cover DevOps and tool set aspects, evaluating tools to be added to the toolchain.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong background in development of cloud based solutions (SaaS)
- Ability to learn and assess technological options quickly
- Ability to Design, and implement solutions in the cloud or in hybrid architecture
- Container technologies
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience of some of the following:
- performance monitoring tools
- static code analysis
- security testing tools
What we offer:
- Great team members
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment