We are looking for a driven Director of Global Sales to Bonalive Biomaterials Oy in Turku.
Bonalive is a smart biomaterials company transforming the future of healthcare. With one of the most evidence-based technologies in the industry, we are creating a smarter future for healthcare. Bonalive is an ISO 13485:2016 certified, Class III medical device company, headquartered in Turku, Finland.
You are an experienced medical device sales management professional with a genuine hunger to change the world for the better.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Lead staff to ensure a seamless customer service to our global network
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets
- Run key opinion leader programs and cultivate customer loyalty
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products
- Work closely with marketing and operations in the Sales and Operation planning (S&OP)
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, Marketing, Business Administration
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the healthcare sector
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in the medical industry
- Experience from the orthopedics, trauma or spine industry
- Excellent communication, collaboration and people skills
- Capacity to manage various projects and work according to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (mandatory) and Finnish (preferable)
We offer you a unique small company atmosphere with an ownership mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions and an innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today in medical device technology. You will work closely with the marketing team and lead the sales team in delivering value to our global network of distributors and end user customers. You will play a key role in developing the global sales strategy for the company building clinical solution concepts with key opinion leaders and ensuring execution thereof. Your contribution will make an important impact in the world where infections need to be increasingly treated and prevented with new solutions without antibiotics.
Interested? Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and salary request by 16.12.2020.
For more information or questions please contact Fredik Ollila, Chairman and CEO tel. +358400 931 209, Tuesday 1.12. between 15.00-17.00 and Monday 7.12. between 14.00-16.00.