Hakuaika päättyy 26.11.2020
We are now looking for an Admin Assistant for our Espoo office to take care of our vendor and office management processes and to assist with HR support related tasks.
What we're looking for:
• A mature, hands-on personality who is used to work in an international environment
• Someone who is a self-starter
• A person that is used to working without supervision, has a good standing and is not shy to take decisions
• The decisive factor here is to find the right personality
• Language requirements: fluent Finnish and English
What the role is about:
• Support of 85 employees, 15 working on site
• Order office material, company phones
• Ordering, distributing meal and sports vouchers and information to Payroll
• Contact person to the landlord to arrange for park cards
• Contact person for (few) lease cars
• Contact person for regular cleaning personnel
• Support in opening new office floor
• Process purchase orders in global system and work with colleagues in EMEA and India
• Processing invoices
• Follow-up on open payments
• Sending and receiving goods, working with couriers
• Handling customs for shipments, Proforma Invoice
HR – Related:
• Support with invoice handling from Health Care Provider together with colleagues in UK
• Support colleagues in the UK as contact person for KELA
What we offer:
• A versatile role in an interesting company
• Part-time role, initially 6 hours per day for the next 4 months. However, this may go on longer and there might be an option to increase hours in the future.
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity for you? If yes, please let us know about yourself!
This recruitment will be operated by Barona IT and you will work at Qualcomm as Barona IT's consultant. We will start the interviews with the potential candidates immediately. Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 26.11.2020.
In case you have any questions, please contact Barona IT's recruiter Sini Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org).