We are looking for energetic and committeed food processing workers for Naapurin Maalaiskana Oy. The philosophy of the Naapurin Maalaiskana Oy is ,that we want to do things always better and produce local chicken products in all respects more sustainably and with better quality. This means, for example, that Naapurin Maalaiskana pay a lot of attention to what chickens eat and how they live.
We are looking for more than 10 new employees for production line work in cutting and packing department for fixed-term employment. If you feel that you want to be part of the best chicken production you need to know the following and fill the recipe/ criterias,
Work tasks require good physical condition and a precise way of working, the work will be done in 2-shifts from Monday to Friday, the working environment is cool (+4 degrees).
We consider the experience of line work, shift work and cool environment work as an advantage. The working time is 40 hours per week, and you get paid according to the collective agreement in the meat industry.
There will be fixed periods of 02-04 (Feb-April) and 05-09 (May-Sept) /2021 available for applicants. Later on there can also the possibility for permanent agreement
For this job, you need:
- Fluent English or / and Finnish language skills
- Good physical condition
- Self-initiative and positive attitude
- Ability for shifts work
- Ability and willingness to work in cool conditions
- Hygiene passport ( Finnish requirements)
- A salmonella sample analyzed in a laboratory
- Experience in the food or other process industrial line work (not mandatory)
- Own car and driver´s license is essential, public transport is not serving our production shift times
If you are excited about the opportunity, we hope you will send your application as soon as possible as we are starting the recruitment process right now.
Due to current situation, we are doing all interviews safely and easily as video interviews through our RecRight Live tool. So, our recruitment processes are progressing normally.