Hakuaika päättyy 08.11.2020
We are looking for A technical Customer Support Specialist to join our customer support team in Oulu.
As a technical customer service professional you work at the client interface and support our customers in using our systems. You have practical experience in working with customers and relevant education to succeed in the role. Your workdays consist of problem solving, data updating by using SQL language and investigating and solving the problems found on servers and databases. You have a test specialist’s mindset as you participate in investigating and verifying the test incidents. Our customers are in energy sector.
You could be either a lately graduated person or a proven professional with several years of experience. We provide you an opportunity to become a qualified expert in interesting and challenging work together with a professional team of support specialists.
We expect you to have
- experience in the following technologies: PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Master or Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- problem-solving capability and stress tolerance
- good knowledge of Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus.
We value, if you have
- some knowledge of energy sector
- good co-operation and social interaction skills
- customer service orientation
- sense of responsibility and initiative
- motivation and capability to learn.
Will you accept the challenge?
Join us to create the best customer experience together!
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request no later than 8th of November 2020. We ask you to apply as soon as possible since interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking forward to your application!
For more information, please call Head of Customer Support Sanna Savikoski +358 40 704 5479 on Monday Nov 2nd at 14-15 or on Thursday Nov 5th at 9-10.