Hakuaika päättyy 11.10.2020
We are looking for a Demand Planner for our customer in Helsinki.
Do you want to work with worlds top ranked brands and supply chain? Would you like to plan and analyze the sales and operations cycle from SC perspective? Can you cooperate and manage supply risks with team members? We are looking for a professional with good communication and influencing skills.
Additionally you will be responsible to deliver your portfolio’s service, inventory & business waste targets. You will manage supply risks by having a close cooperation with sourcing units across Europe, and by managing short/mid term demand with the sales team.
• Deliver integrated volume plan (0-24 months rolling) for your portfolio
• Highlight changes and gaps in the demand plan towards the sales function
• Understand past and future assumptions, risks and opportunities
• Understand and apply statistical models, depending on historical patterns and horizons using exception-based planning
• Report, analyze, understand and deliver KPI´s (Bias, Accuracy, Service, Inventory)
• Identify potential supply risks and ensure clear communication to internal and external customers
• Manage Master Data for the local portfolio
• Manage product throughout their shelf-life
• Perform root-cause analysis of issues and put in place appropriate short & long term fixes
Since you collaborate with different stakeholders and functions, you need to have good communication and influencing skills. Hopefully, you are self-motivated, work independently, and have a genuine passion for continuous improvement.
We are looking for a person who has:
• University degree in Economics or Engineering preferably within Supply Chain/Logistics
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong Excel skills
• Good knowledge of SAP or other ERPs preferred
• Strong numerical & analytical skills
• Good communications and influencing skills
• Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
• The ability to work outside of their comfort zone and tolerate pressure
• The ability to work in a hectic and ever-changing environment
What we offer:
The starting position is 6-12 months fixed term, but further opportunities for high performers are not excluded.
With our customer you will get experience working in the world’s top ranked supply chain and top brands in a fast-paced organization with interesting and challenging tasks. You will be part of a professional and supportive team where you have the flexibility to share your ideas and work with improvements. You will have the chance of working independently and creating a positive environment for our customers both internally and externally.