Manager, IT Service Owner, Sourcing
Hakuaika päättyy 30.11.2017
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
UPM IT Business Services has the end-to-end service ownership and global delivery accountability for the business services delivered by IT.
We are looking for a
Manager, IT Service Owner, Sourcing
for a permanent position in Paper ENA and Specialty Papers business area.
Greetings from your future colleague
“As Manager, IT Service Owner for Sourcing you will be defining the Sourcing and Procurement landscape using modern tools and technologies. At UPM we value team work and integrity is one of our core values. UPM offers great opportunities to develop your skills and supports professional growth. Welcome to our team!” - Pinja Manninen
What you’ll do
- You will have the over-all accountability of end-to-end IT services towards UPM business as a single point of contact in Sourcing and Procurement area
- You will play a key role in capturing business demand and managing the development portfolio in close co-operation with business stakeholders
- You will participate in business process design and translation of business needs and requirements into IT solutions and/or services
- You will identify and lead opportunities for process and service improvements
- You will ensure that ongoing service delivery meets agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement) requirements and fulfils business targets and needs
- You will be supporting solution architects in creating technical roadmaps
- You will manage services’ budget and coordinate spend against business value
- Accountability of up-to-date service documentation, CMDB and IT Controls accuracy is part of your work
Who you are
- Customer mindset and delivery focus is a must for this position
- You have evidence of understanding complex business requirements and capability to fulfil business targets and needs with the support of Architects and Partners
- The ideal candidate has wide scope expertise of Enterprise Architecture, business processes and solutions especially in Sourcing and Procurement area
- Experience of SAP MM, WM, EHS, SAP Fiori and Cloud technologies is valuable
- General understanding of Data Warehouse principles and reporting tools is desired
- You are actively studying technology trends and future possibilities to be able to promote new and cost-efficient solutions
- You are familiar with project methodologies and capable of ensuring high quality project delivery
- You have good influencing and communication skills as well as strong drive, motivation and sense of accountability.
- You are familiar with IT Service Management (ITIL) processes and capable to act accordingly.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required, other languages are an asset.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent university degree and several years’ work experience with Sourcing and Procurement area is expected
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The location is Helsinki or Tampere.
For more information, please contact Barona IT Senior Tech Recruiter Mikko Laine, tel. +358 43 824 4189 (on Tuesday 21.11. 10-12 or on Friday 24.11. 9:30-11:30 am)
Please submit your application by 30.11.2017.