IT Architect, Cloud based IT services (Salesforce)
Hakuaika päättyy 24.11.2017
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
UPM IT is looking for IT Architect, Cloud based IT services (Salesforce) This key position is permanent and the location of the job would be in Tampere or the corporate headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. However, position requires infrequent travelling. Position holder will report to Senior Manager, IT Design for UPM Raflatac.
Greetings from your future colleague
Hi You open-minded IT talent, are You ready for new challenges? We’re looking for a person who can bring new ideas for both business and IT counterparts. You have a clear view on the IT trends but you also understand what is feasible to be done. You aren’t afraid of trying new things, but you still have a structured way of proceeding. You are able to ensure our long term architectural plan, and you are ready to be trusted and have fun with us. The whole team is looking forward to meet You! - Maija Järventausta, Service and Deploy Manager, IT Services for Raflatac
What you’ll do
- Take end to end responsibility for architectural design for cloud platform area
- Develop and design new services, supporting service transition, optimize operations and subsequent service improvements as part of the service lifecycle
- Understand and apply the reference architecture and application component model
- Lead and manage external development including handover to production
- Act as the main stakeholder for IT Service Owners for development to give content for development partner(s)
- Collaborate with fellow IT Architects in UPM IT and network with external experts
- Maintain application lifecycle roadmap from technology and application platform point of view
- Proactively drive quality improvements in assigned area(s)
Who you are
- You have a university degree and at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have a good knowledge of Salesforce platform
- You have project management and coordination skills
- You have a good knowledge of IT processes, preferably ITIL certified
- You have vendor management experience (especially Salesforce)
- You have a development mindset with IT architectural view
- You are pro-active and accountable
- You have excellent co-operation and communication skills in English.
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For more information, please contact IT Talent Acquisition Consultant Tomi Sivil, tel. +358 400 358 878 or email email@example.com