Application ends 12.12.2021
St1 Nordic Oy is a Nordic energy Group whose vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energy solutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced ethanol fuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1.250 St1 and Shell branded retail stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 employs currently more than 1.000 people. www.st1.com.
We are looking for an Internal Auditor for our innovative and growing customer St1 Nordic.
As an Internal Auditor, you will be part Group Security function of Finance Business Unit reporting supporting and cooperating with the whole St1 Group at Nordic level.
Your key responsibilities include:
• As a member of the internal audit team you independently plan, conduct and report internal audits in St1 operating countries.
• Support, develop and facilitate group level risk management including policy and guidance preparation and group level risk reporting
• Participate to internal control and process development in Nordic finance organization
• Harmonizing practices and processes between subsidiaries by working together with business owners
Internal auditor we are looking for has:
• Suitable (finance, technical, law) university level education
• Experience in auditing and/or risk management in international business. Experience on data protection and IT auditing is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian are an asset
• Excellent IT skills and ability to learn new IT systems. Experience on auditing and risk management tools preferred
• Internal auditing and other relevant professional certifications are an asset. St1 supports professional development and training
In addition to the qualifications above, you have excellent cooperation and networking skills as well as development-oriented attitude. You are motivated to take responsibility and have ability for risk-based decision making and prioritization. One of your most important assets is the ability to identify and pursue objectives.
We work based on our Culture for Growth which seeks enabling sustainable future. As a St1 colleague we expect you to have a willingness to develop by learning from others, challenging conventional and innovating in new ways of working. You have commitment and ambition and hunger to grow in your role.
We offer you the opportunity to work on interesting tasks in versatile and challenging working environment where you get the opportunity to develop yourself. You will work with new concepts and business models with a group of experienced professionals that have a true passion for their work and mission. You will get to be a part of a growing and innovative Nordic energy corporation with a clear vision and drive. The workplace is located along good transport connections in Helsinki (Tripla) or alternatively in Stockholm, Sweden. This position is permanent and requires travelling in Nordics. As a benefit we offer to St1 employees e.g., lunch and cultural benefit, great occupational healthcare, and leisure time insurances.
Interested? Please send your application including your CV and salary expectation by December 12th, 2021. Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
The recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Barona. For more information about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Barona’s Recruitment Consultant Sini Jonk, tel. +358 50 452 1599 / email@example.com.