St1 Nordic is looking for Group Business Controller, Nordic.
As a Group Business Controller, you will be part of Finance Business Unit supporting and cooperating with the whole St1 Group at Nordic level.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Making and developing processes for group level forecasts and operative reports for result, cash flow, investments and balance sheet
- Acting as a business controller for agreed business areas/projects and cooperating tightly with Nordic controller colleagues
- Harmonizing practices and processes between subsidiaries by working together with business owners and accounting
- Further developing common investment principles and calculation tools
- Participating in M&A projects by creating standard evaluation tools, making forecasts, and assessing accounting implications
- Coordinating Risk management policy work
- Preparing group level financial presentation material
Group Business Controller we are looking for has:
- Master's degree in accounting or related field of study
- Several years’ experience of relevant analyst, controller or management accounting tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and in Finnish - Swedish and Norwegian are considered as an asset
- Excellent IT skills and ability to learn new IT systems
In addition to the qualifications above, you have excellent cooperation and networking skills as well as development-oriented attitude. You are motivated to take responsibility and have the ability to see the big picture and prioritize when needed. One of your most important assets is the ability to identify and pursue objectives.
We work based on our Culture for Growth which seeks enabling sustainable future. As a St1 colleague we expect you to have a willingness to develop by learning from others, challenging conventional and innovating in new ways of working. You have commitment and ambition and hunger to grow in your role.
We offer you the opportunity to work on interesting tasks in versatile and challenging working environment where you get the opportunity to develop yourself. You will work with new concepts and business models with a group of professionals that have a true passion for their work and mission. You will get to be a part of a growing and innovative Nordic energy corporation with a clear vision and drive. The workplace is located along good transport connections in Helsinki (Tripla) and the position requires occasional travelling.
Interested? Please submit your online application by March 1st, 2021 including your CV and salary expectation. Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
The recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Barona. For more information about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Sanna Minkkinen, tel. +358 44 033 4356 or email@example.com.