Game Programmer / Unity Developer
Application ends 31.01.2019
Is your love of games and desire to shape the future of mobile gaming evident from your previous body of work? Does your eye for technological detail and flawless design leave a trail of dropped jaws wherever you go? Is your understanding of the app development cycle - from idea generation to development to commercialization - on the nextest of levels? Well, you’re in luck! We’re on a mission to grow our team behind the Drive Ahead! portfolio of games, and we’re pretty sure we’re looking for You!
As a Game Programmer, you’ll be developing both new features for our live games, as well as become an integral part of the development process of new titles. Regardless of which you’re working on, you can be sure that everything you ship will instantly reach tens of millions of active fans.
We expect you to be a curious problem solver who enjoys learning something new every day, as well as sharing those learnings with your team. What we offer in return is a fun and creative working environment with top professionals, the opportunity be part of levelling up our current games, and most importantly, to play a part in creating our next hit!
This is what we need your superior programming skills for:
• Implement beautiful game code and participate in the design of new features
• Work together with a team of professionals to bring concepts and ideas to life
• Participate in technical decisions of the tools and technology used by the game team
• Maintain live games and ensure scalability, reliability and maintainability of those projects
• Versatile coding tasks such as game logic, live-ops events, external SDKs, UI, graphics, AI etc.
And this is what we’re hoping you’ve already checked off your bucket list:
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Experience working with game engines such as Unity
• Strong C# programming skills
• Experience developing and shipping mobile games (iOS & Android)
• Solid math skills
• Interest in Game Design and F2P-games
• Capability to implement quality solutions on deadline
• Hunger for learning and sharing knowledge with others
• Passion for games!
The position is full-time and based smack dab in the middle of Helsinki, just across the street from the Central Railway Station.
How to Apply
Send your resume and portfolio on-line by 31.1.2019.
Got questions? Shoot them over via email to our Head of Studio Sami Lahtinen at email@example.com.
- 5+ years of exp
- published games
- math skills